Deadline for Abstract Submission: 30 June, 2016
Guidelines for Abstract Submission
- All abstracts submitted online will be reviewed by the Scientific Committee
- Abstracts should be submitted via the on-line submission system only.
- All abstracts must be submitted and presented in English.
- To correct an abstract that has already been submitted or to submit another abstract, please use the log-in and password which you received when you submitted your original abstract. This will enable you to access the previously submitted abstract/s or to submit an additional abstract/s
Title and Body
- Title: Each word should begin with a capital letter with the exception of transition words
- Length: The Abstract body should be no longer than 300 words in total
Please structure your abstract using the following headings:
- Results (if relevant)
After your abstract submission you will receive an automatic e-mail confirming your successful submission. If you do not receive this confirmation e-mail, please contact the Secretariat at: email@example.com
The presenting author is expected to attend the conference and present his/her oral or poster presentation. The presenting author is required to ensure that all co-authors are aware of the content of the abstract.
Note: Only the accepted abstracts of fully registered and paid presenters can be included in the final scientific programme.